Our Toddler classroom caters for children ages 14months to 2 ½ years old. We encourage toddlers to become more able and independent, we focus on self-managed activities and play, such as dressing up, food testing / cooking and team games. Early Learners feel it is essential for a child to grow and develop their skills. `Messy` play, hide and seek and memory games in the nursery are also introduced. All activities are safely managed and supervised.
We have a large focus on children learning through their actions. We believe we are very creative and offer the children to experiment with new objects and activities like, hats, bags and costumes. We use giant boxes and objects to encourage imagination and creativity. During playtimes we enjoy music, our new smart-screen touchscreen wall panel, picture books and finger rhymes helping to develop listening skills, rhythm and sound recognition.
2 year old's
15hrs Free Early Education (F.E.E)
You must be getting one of the following:
• Income Support
• income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
• income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
• the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• have an annual income not over £16,190
• the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on
• Working Tax Credits and earn £16,190 a year or less
• they’re looked after by a local council
• current SEN or an education health and care plan
• they get Disability Living Allowance
• they’ve left care under a special guardianship order,
child arrangements order or adoption order
If your child is eligible, you can start claiming after they turn 2. The date you can claim will depend on when their birthday is. If you think you are eligible call: 01514242987. A member of the team will be happy to go through this with you step by step.